Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's hard to blog with three kids.

I really really want to keep this blog up at least weekly. And I really really want it to be more than just updates on my family.  And it is really really hard to put thoughts onto paper (screen?) when you have three kids.

I have some things I want to write about. But instead of writing, I've been doing laundry, kissing skinned knees, and cooking dinner. Motherhood is quite glamorous in that way, really.

So for today, I'm going to point you in another direction. I got this from another adoptive mama who posted it on facebook (thanks, Abby!). Love this short essay. Please go check it out:

http://thisibelieve.org/essay/7628/

And for those of you wanting an update on us... we're still doing better each day. We just scheduled Amani's next surgery for Feb 8th. This is probably the LAST surgery! Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are moderated (because I won't post it if you aren't kind), so it may take a little while for your comment to appear.