Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

AN UPDATE!!!

We got our first update on our little man today!  So far, we've only had the pictures that came with our referral... and those had been taken in April. I was beginning to be worried I wouldn't recognize him when we met him since it had been so long since we'd seen a picture (just kidding)!

I now have one more sweet picture to add to my collection :). The update had a couple sentences about him, but the best part of the email was this sentence:

"He took some toys from other kids and crawls really fast when the caregivers tried to get it from him."

Ha ha - looks like someone's ready to handle a big brother & sister!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's great to get an update. Remember when you go to see him later this month to hold on to your camera around that little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPUNKY - I LOVE IT....and can't wait!!!
    -auntie-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! He has some spunk :)

    Hey - I wanted to ask if you could carry something small to one of the kiddos that's been referred to their family. If you can, let me know! rebeccalynnwinter at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are moderated (because I won't post it if you aren't kind), so it may take a little while for your comment to appear.