Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

ELEVEN MONTHS

Look Mommy, we can make "ELEVEN!"
How did we ever make it to ELEVEN months on the wait list? Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine we'd still be waiting at this point. Honestly, I figured at worst we'd be in between the two trips around now.

We are still waiting for a formal response before I can post exactly what's going on, but let's just say that things are going very well right now. We are almost at the point when I'll be carrying my cell phone with me everywhere, expecting a call anytime. That's quite a change from where we were two weeks ago.

I never did a ten month post... I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was struggling at that point, having trouble making sense of what was going on.

This means next month will mark one year on the wait list for us. One whole year of waiting.  Not one year since we started; we began the journey in December 2009.

This child has been well-waited for.

4 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful 11. Allyn's dress reminds me of the Jetsons!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! God has had this plan for you for so long--I hope this little baby can somehow feel your love from far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...but,OH will it be worth it....you're almost there!
    love & big hugs...
    -auntie-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping that formal response comes quickly!! We're right there with ya! Praying, praying, praying!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are moderated (because I won't post it if you aren't kind), so it may take a little while for your comment to appear.