Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

NINE MONTHS!

Yesterday we hit nine months on the wait list. I don't have much to say in terms of updates - there aren't any right now. We are still patiently and not-so-patiently waiting for a referral for a little boy. And we love him already.

But I do want to share this with you. This is not our video, a friend posted it on her blog and I think she found it on youtube.  But if you want to know why we are adopting from Ethiopia, here you go! I'll warn you, this video makes me cry. Not the pretty tears-in-the-eyes kind of cry. The put-my-head-down-and-sob-while-my-children-look-at-me-with-alarm kind. But it will explain to you why my heart is so broken for the children in Ethiopia.

2 comments:

  1. wow....my heart is very heavy....wow...God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirstin - thanks for sharing that. I get why you chose ethiopia... praying for your little one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are moderated (because I won't post it if you aren't kind), so it may take a little while for your comment to appear.