Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

and the winner is....

MEGAN!!
Way to score right at the buzzer! Megan D (Chemical Kitten) is our winner!


But don't be sad if you didn't win... as soon as Megan lets me know which one she wants, the rest will be up on the etsy site for $6 each and all proceeds go, of course, to bringing that sweet baby of ours home! If you are local, you don't even need to pay shipping - I'll figure out a way to get one to you if you order! :)

Megan, would you send me your mailing address (you can just send it through facebook if that's easier)

Thanks SO much for all your comments! I was surprised to see who all is out there! Thanks for reading and most of all, THANK YOU THANK YOU for your support and love for us as we navigate this adoption process. We can feel your prayers... please keep 'em coming!

And I really loved getting some comments (hint hint). There just might be a mystery giveaway at some point... so keep the comments rolling! hee hee!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! Im beyond blessed! I love this blog! Im so inspired by your family! I am so excited to show everyone... I would love one of the black ones!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are moderated (because I won't post it if you aren't kind), so it may take a little while for your comment to appear.