Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

APPROVAL FROM CIS!!!

Want to know some words that will make me cry? Read above!  Tears of joy for me today! Approval from Citizenship & Immigration!!!  I can't believe it already came!!!  So I am just waiting for the new employer letter (with that all-important RECTANGLE) and I can mail it all in to the person who is helping us with our dossier. Then soon after that we should get word that our dossier is done and we can go on the waiting list!

I've been praying that we'll go on the waiting list by July... to be potential able to get on it by May is absolutely amazing! Praise God!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. All comments are moderated (because I won't post it if you aren't kind), so it may take a little while for your comment to appear.